- Start by creating stems with a med. tipped marker. I took a black 0.6 tip coptic marker and made delicate forked lines, these would also look great in groups of three!
- Make petals by taking a thinner 0.3 maker and drawing a slightly swooping line on the left side, then across the top imagine the shape of a sail in the wind and draw a line swooping down and across, do the same on the right and connect with small "sails" petals in the middle.
- Draw an upside-down cup under each flower and fill with vertical or horizontal lines using a 0.3 pen.
- With a large 2.0 pen make leaves and striations running through each. I left a couple blank, do whatever makes you happy!
- With the same large pen add some grass pieces and fill them in.
- Along the stems of each flower make smiley faces with the 0.8 pen, this will add some dimension and a little more interest to your flowers.
- With the 0.5 pen add some thin lines to your leaves and around the grass.
- Congratulate yourself! You are amazing.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →