Things you need/want/might like to have:
- Good quality watercolor paper, you can use copy paper or something similar, but your paints will be sad.
- Paintbrush, you can always cruise with one, but if you have more, a large square brush is great for wetting the paper and a small round brush is amazing for details.
- Watercolors, choose a few colors you love in the same color family, like 6 shades of orange for everything, or complimentary colors, the possiblitites here are endless and exciting.
- coptic markers or something similar (optional, you can skip this step completely)
- Leaffing adhesive (can be found at Michaels or Amazon)
- Gold leaf, or similar ( I used left over grounds from silver/copper and gold leaf)
- Your Imagination!