Video how to: Fancy easter eggs
- Good quality watercolor paper! This makes a huge difference, if you choose to use something like copy paper, or construction paper that's totally cool, but you will not get the watercolor effects you may want or expect.
- Watercolors! Pick one color for all 3 eggs, or two, or three different colors, the possibilities are endless, choose colors you love!
- Masking fluid (if you want to do this step, if not, no worries)
- Brushes, you could keep it super simple here and use one. If that's how you're rolling, I'd recommend a round brush on the smaller side. If you have access to more than one, I'd grab a larger round brush to wet the paper and use a couple of size smaller round brushes for details.
- You, and your appetite for fun art!
If you have any questions, please let me know.