Bring a piece of Paradise Lake home with “Deepening Reflection” by Kathryn Silvera, an original resin painting
“I feel my spirits lift when I visit the Lake. In the early morning, when the mist is rolling over the water, it’s magic.” -Kathryn Silvera
- Fine art, multi-layered 4x4 resin original with real gold leaf, gems, and minerals, on a gallery wrapped canvas.
- First the canvas is primed and painted with a background color or, mini painting to give it its heart, and a dam is built around the edges. Next, the highest quality resin is poured layer by layer on to the canvas. A 24 hour period is required between each layer for the resin to cure, there are up to 12 layers in each mini resin painting. Each layer is a work of art. Each is a work of love.
- Abstract paintings like this one have a unique ability to allow us to explore our imaginations, giving us the opportunity to see something unique each time we view it, a truly beautiful experience.
- Color: Colors represented on computer monitors/mobile devices may not match actual paper and ink colors (also good to note, we all see color differently) but the color is pretty close!
- Comes packaged in a windowed box with gold bow.
We Also Recommend
Bring home California’s sun soaked coast with “Copper Beach” by Kathryn Silvera, an original resin painting
Bring a memory of Sardinia home with “Color Happy” by Kathryn Silvera, an orginal resin painting
Bring the tropics home with “confetti swim” by Kathryn Silvera, an orginal resin painting
Bring a daydream to life and into your home with “Shimmer” by Kathryn Silvera, an orginal resin painting