Bring a memory of Sardinia home with “Color Happy” by Kathryn Silvera, an orginal resin painting
“While you may not be able to visit Spiaggia Rosa any longer you can gaze at this little reminder and dream...” -Kathryn Silvera
- Fine art, multi-layered 4x4 inch resin original with real copper leaf, gems and minerals, on a gallery wrapped canvas.
- First the canvas is primed and painted with a background color, and a dam is built around the edges. Next, the highest quality resin is poured layer by layer on to the canvas. A 24 hour period is required between each layer for the resin to cure, there are up to 12 layers in each mini resin painting. Each layer is a work of art. Each is a work of love.
- Abstract paintings like this one have a unique ability to allow us to explore our imaginations, giving us the opportunity to see something unique each time we view it, a truly beautiful experience.
- Color: Colors represented on computer monitors/mobile devices may not match actual paper and ink colors (also good to note, we all see color differently) but the color is pretty close!
- Comes in a windowed box with gold bow.
We Also Recommend
Bring home California’s sun soaked coast with “Copper Beach” by Kathryn Silvera, an original resin painting
Bring the tropics home with “confetti swim” by Kathryn Silvera, an orginal resin painting
Bring the Banff valley home with “All The Layers We Cannot See” by Kathryn Silvera, an orginal resin painting
Bring an ocean dreamscape home with “sail bright” by Kathryn Silvera, an original resin painting